fruitu

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beautiful Kerala







I am on a official trip to Trivandrum, Kerala. Nowadays my camera has also become part of my baggage, I visited a Govt.office in Trivandrum, It is on top of a hillock, the scenic view from that hillock is amazingly wonderful. The people who are working at this office complex must be real lucky guys. They have made a nice garden and granite benches for people to relax and spend time by just seeing a vast extent of Coconut grooves then continued with Kovalam beach as a perfect back drop. Sitting there, doing nothing and just being a witness for more than thirty minutes, soothed my mind and body, The view is breathtaking.

Hmmm, Kerala as per their tourism department's ad campaign, is really God's own country.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 30, 2009 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

What a beautiful place and photo. The earth and sky meet. How lovely and peaceful.

I can't wait to see more pics!!!

Hugs, JJ

 
At July 1, 2009 at 12:17 AM , Blogger fruitu said...

Thanks and welcome, you inspire me a lot.

 
At July 25, 2009 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Merging Point said...

so true Fruitu!
truly enjoyed the beauty which is beyond the words, when i was there.

 
At July 26, 2009 at 11:50 AM , Blogger fruitu said...

thanks and welcome merging point, it is more beautiful during monsoon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats