fruitu

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Spirituality

I am a reading a book about The Book of secrets, In this book Osho talks about Vigyana Bhairava Tantra, I have just started it and it is too good, In this Osho talks about meditation techniques which constitute the tantric scripture. Most of it are very simple while reading, I tried to understand it with my available knowledge, (Some thing inside me sends a strong signal saying that, Hey it is very much out of your reach, and you are so called available knowledge is not real) My mind says you are not ready for these things now, but the truth is I don't have the courage to test or try.

In this book Osho says, "Spirituality is not a search for experience. Spirituality is the search for the real being that is inside you. And with that knowing, there is no urge-no urge to move for any new experience. With the knowing of the inner true reality, the authentic being, all search ceases."

"once you have known the inner treasure, once you have come in contact with your deepest core, you can live an ordinarily worldly life, but the emptiness will remain with you. The music of it will be heard. And this is the mystery; when you are deeply empty, whatsoever you do or speak is not from you-it comes from the deepest source of existence."

Practically speaking this is fantastic while reading, How to practice this continuously on 24x7 basis. I consoled by saying to myself that it is just curiosity to know something about spirituality. Osho hammers on my head by saying that,

Search needs passion, Curiosity is not going to lead you anywhere. People ask about god, people ask about truth, but you can see from their eyes, by the way they have asked, that they don't mean business. Just as people talk about the weather, people talk about god too. It is polite conversation. Nobody seems to be involved, Nobody seems to be in a passionate search. And unless your search is of great passion, of tremendous commitment, of utter involvement, you will not be able to know the secrets of your being.

Any body there to help me ?.. I remember the famous Chandramukhi dialogue, enna kodamai saravanan ithu?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats